Arrow Energy Dance + Primary Schools WorkshopsJune – August 2012
There are two workshops available for Primary school students. Each workshop will run for 60 minutes and will be taught in your school or at the local theatre.
Creative Movement Workshop (Years P – 4)
- Creative movement and play-based learning
- Based on QSA's (Queensland Syllabus Authority) The Arts Essential Learnings
- Can be tailored to include themes from relevant Science, Social Science or English units
Dance Through the Decades Workshop (Years 4 – 7)
- Modern dance styles, inspired by repertoire from François Klaus's Cloudland
- Based on the QSA's The Arts Essential Learnings
- Relevant for Australian History units
We are very excited to offer Regional Schools Workshops in Toowoomba, Dalby, Maryborough, Townsville and Mt Isa for free in 2012.
For workshops in Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, please download the Price Information sheet.